Monday, January 04, 2010

Welcome New Decade 2010

Ant and myself usher into 2010 in our orange car.... how come? In a car jams to watch fireworks...hee!

This year, we hope that its a great one for us, moving onto our plan without much hassle as a family goal.

Natural healing is always on top of Skin Needs objective. Therefore, this new year, I have scheduled to launch more natural healing method and products :)

Slimming in a breeze:
In 1st Qtr of this year, debute my new slimming method (still thinking of the name)! I have been studying about this method for the past few months. And having a sample group of my clients and of course, myself trying out and twitting it to make it best effectively. What makes me more excited is in this seasons of feasting, I never put on weight! Yes! What's more to you wish for! Tempting right? Stay tune!

Take only organic, Use only organic:
Continue to be a strong believer of natural and organic, I will like to introduce Potpots organic skin care to more people and customers :)
Another thing I wish to do more often is blogging! Yes, apologise to all my clients. And yes, you gals can stop chasing me as I target to put up one article a week! Cheers!

Personal wise, continue to upgrade myself with more learning from new/existing network and friends :) And be more brave in taking up more challenges.

Here I 'dive' ~ splash ~

No comments: