Monday, January 04, 2010

Give Thanks to 2009

I got wanted to post this up before new year.. but was too busy mingling with customers and gatherings.

Seriously do not want to repeat the same words such as "times fly" etc etc... as its already so true!
2009 was much described as a year full of ups and downs... both economy and nature.
2009 was also considered one of the most eventful year of my life.


Starting Potpots organic skin care business move me closer to the cyberworld. The world wide web (www), bloggers (blogging), html (dun know learn....) and internet maketing... The information was too overwhelm! Almost drowned..hahah... but fun la!
Brand building is definitely not an easy task, takes time and persistence. This makes me kowtao to the superbrands such as Sony, Nokia etc.
I am a grateful to my partner for her guidance. She is definitely a much more better business woman from me.
Skin Needs launched sport massage services in May. Glad that my clients find the sport massage useful and I am able to ease their tense muscles in all the Shape, Standard Charter Run. *proud*
I met many new clients (turn friends) in 2009. Thank you for sharing with me the happenings around you. I have learnt a lot from you.

I tried my hands on some other business too such as trading. A much simpler one. Maybe I should start this too?

Another person to give thanks to is Ant. He is the great supporter in all my business, coming from all aspects, morally and logistically. I am lucky to have him as around me, not many business person have supportive family members*Big Kiss*

Now I look back (with a smile), its not as bad la. All the endless learnings are great enrichment for life. Knowledge is something you gain and never get steal or vanish!

Thank you 2009!

No comments: