Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Everything is transparent now... Welcoming LTE (4G) technology

I went for the preso on LTE... the so-called 4G technology that will provide not only speedy download but more more multi-tasking. Meaning you can now play games and see movie seamlessly! Very interesting.. BUT... yet to heard anything from handset makers.

The preso presenter showed me this software in the end of the preso; Augmented Reality.. he told me already in the market... err... this is the first time to see it. Every movement is impressive. Why? When he lifted his phone up, I can see the names of the pubs nearby popping up, showing the different direction. With one tap on the name, it will bring you to the page whereby you see the pictures, location (how to get there) etc... I was like WOW!!! Yes, all these are by tagging.
Next he shown me the number of people whom have this software around the vicinity. You will be surprise how many people are 'publicly exposed'... there is even a lady whom tweeted like 12 minutes ago... got photo and location. You can also see if your friends is round you.

The evolution is so fast... you see how the world will be like in the near future... very near only... 2 years for this to happen! I am anticipating it! Where I can see my clients is near my place to open up my door for her :)

No comments: