Thursday, August 19, 2010

In the mist of YOG in Spore


I remembered i was one of the joyful souls watching at the Padang,when Spore was choosen to be the venue of the 1st YOG!

I am proud about it all these while :)

Cheering for YOG Torch holder
On the 7th Aug, I saw the YOG flame from my house... wow, nice! But not enough, in 13th Aug, i was at orchard cheering for the torch holder.... very fun ;) And it could be the last time I came close to the holy flame.


Last Sat, when I saw the best of class chronograph at the floating stage in Marina for the opening ceremony, it was emotional. Yes, i was really impressed! On that particular night, we drove our Hong Kong friends to see the Olympic flame. Wow... it was amazing!

Singapore did well so far, proving the the sports school doing a good job to train our future sportsmen! How lucky i felt! Will I have taken the sportsmen route of being a Netball player if Sport School was there during my years... ...

Anyway, cannot turn back the clock already. So what can do best is to support team Spore all the way!

JiaYou Team Spore!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.3.1

No comments: